Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mom, what is bad girl sex?

Do you really want to have your first talk about sex to be in the check-out line at your local grocery store?
The look on your face tells her, "wow, I need to know more about this".

Usually, in the checkout line I have the common conversation with my kids, "no, you cannot have M&Ms!" today S&M was being discussed? And we wonder why girls are becoming sexually active at alarmingly younger ages.

Help me with this issue. A childs purity is a precious gift from God, as parents and Christ followers, I believe it is up to us to take these things out of the eyes and minds of our children. Of God's children.

Bring this issue to your church, your local stores that sell Cosmopolitan and to God. Ask your friends and your children's friends parents to join you in discussion about how you will equip your children to defend their purity and values when faced with these issues.

Send this blog to all your friends!

No comments: